General Data Protection (GDPR)
International Club Salobreña (ICS)
Treasurer / Membership Secretary ICS
Email :- To The Data Controller firstname.lastname@example.org
Database :- email@example.com
Data Protection Officer
Email :- To The Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes and Legal Basis
The legal basis for processing data within the ICS is of a Legitimate Interest, supported by consent of the member.
The Legitimate Interest is the collection and processing of data to enable communication with members about club activities and meetings without which, such communication is impossible.
Data will be collected from new members or confirmed when existing members renew after payment of the annual subscription.
The processing of data is carried out as by a “non-for-profit body” and only to subscribed members.
- Full Names
- Email address
- Contact Telephone Numbers
- Postal address
- Date of Membership
The data is kept in the Contacts section of the ICS Gmail account email@example.com
Members’ data is given to other members of the club only if permission is given and data is never given to a third party unless permission is specifically given by a member.
Data is never transferred to another country
All data is deleted at the end of a subscription year if membership is not renewed.
Rights of individuals
1) The right to access personal data.
2) The right to rectify personal data.
3) The right to erase personal data.
4)The right to data portability.
5) The right to object to the processing of personal data.
6) The right to withdraw consent at any time (of specific data where applicable)
7) The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office